PT. Perta-Samtan Gas is a joint venture company between Pertamina Gas and Samtan Co.Ltd. Korea. The Company is processing LPG at the National and International scale in South Sumatra, Indonesia.
Currently, we are seeking dynamic professional, excellent in both knowledge and skill to join our team in South Sumatra
ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN – South Sumatra Area
- Perform daily maintenance and troubleshooting of all electrical equipment, such as monitoring all electric motors, check MCC panel, motor heater, grounding and lightning protection
- Frequently check and monitoring UPS, battery chargers, heat tracing panels, cathodic protection unit, power system in I/O buildings, etc
- Calculate and monitoring power consumption and compare to fuel gas consumption
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years working experience in similar position (preferably in Gas/Refinery/ LPG plant operation)
- Familiar with Enercon Panel Synchronizing, Gas Engine Generator and Diesel Engine (Caterpillar), UPS Gutor, Cathodic Protection Unit, SEPAM protection, electrical motor.
- Age 28-34 years old
- Fluent in English (Oral & Written)
“Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview”
Please submit your resume, education certificate & transcript to email@example.com and kindly to put job title name as email subject.