PT Agincourt Resources is pleased to invite applications for qualified & skilled & candidates for the following vacant positions in Processing Department – Electrical section:
1. Electrician (PRO 0973)
2. AC/Refrigeration Technician (PRO 0974)
These roles are based at Martabe Mine site and report to Electrical Coordinator.
Key duties and responsibilities for these roles are as follows;
- Ensure that all tasks are performed in a safe, professional, diligent, timely and cost effective manner.
- Ensure that all tasks are carried out taking into consideration the timeliness and priorities of the associated facility, plant or equipment being worked on,
- Ensure that a close interaction with peers is maintained to achieve the successful completion of tasks.
- Transfer of skills, knowledge and experience to the Electrical Trainees.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
- A minimum of 5 years experience as Tradesperson in the Mineral Processing or Oil & Gas industries.
- Completed an approved apprenticeship in the respective trade or graduated from a Polytechnic or a Technical Training institute, minimum D-III or equivalent.
- A good understanding of world class safety requirements and hazard awareness within the Mineral Processing or Oil & Gas industries.
- A broad based background with Electrical maintenance inspection, fault-finding and rectification requirements for Motors & Control systems, Generators, Welders, Portable Electrical Tools, AC/Refrigeration, Kitchen & Laundry equipment and associated Electrical Distribution systems.
- Reasonable reading & communication skills with the English language.
- The ability to understand and efficiently carry out written and oral instructions.,
Applications, including full details of applicant’s qualifications, experiences and work history, should be sent not later than October, 30, 2013 to:
HR & Admin Department – PT Agincourt Resources
Or email: email@example.com
Please put the position title & code on your application subject on the upper left hand corner
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further process