Founded in 1978, Esco is a rapidly-growing leader in controlled environment laboratory equipment solutions. Esco manages an international sales and marketing organization through offices in 8 countries and distributors in 100 nations. Our customers are the world’s leading life science, biomedical and pharmaceutical research institutions, including Harvard, Pfizer, Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK) and Stanford University.
Embedded System Designer / Electronic Engineer
- Design and Customize Firmwares for Micro controllers.
- Schematic Design / Modification.
- PCB Layout Design / Modification.
- Test Current Embedded Systems (Electronics) and propose improvements / modifications.
- Graduate BE Electronics / Computer Systems.
- Basic Understanding of Digital Electronics.
- In depth knowledge of micro-controllers & embedded systems.
- Understanding of programming in C / C++ programming for embedded system.
- Good Analytical Skills.
- Preferably have been involved in some electronic based student projects during the academia.
- Eagerness to learn Technologies / Design Skills / Testing Skills / Suggesting Improvements.
- Should have the stamina to work hard and late hours to meet deadlines.
- Able to adapt as a good team player.
- 2-3 years experience preferred.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
We welcome all suitably qualified personnel to apply to join us. Please email to: email@example.com with your detailed resume, stating current and expected salaries, not later than 26 March 2009.
PT. Esco Bintan Indonesia
21 Jalan Aster Bintan Industrial Estates