The International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank Group, fosters sustainable economic growth in developing countries by financing private sector investment, mobilizing private capital in local and international financial markets, and providing advisory services to businesses and governments. IFC’s vision is to assist poor people to escape poverty and improve their lives through the development of the private sector.
IFC in Indonesia combines Investment and Advisory Services to expand access to finance, improve access to infrastructure, strengthen commodity based value chains, and improve the business climate, while incorporating the thread of climate change across all programs.
IFC Office in Jakarta now is seeking to recruit:
Agricultural Senior Local Banker (Based in Jakarta)
The successful candidate will:
- Develop Warehouse Receipt training modules for the potential customers (farmers, traders, processors);
- Develop Warehouse Receipt training modules for commercial banks
- Deliver training to the potential warehouse receipt users as well as commercial banks;
- Provide assistance to implement Warehouse Receipt System to the potential commercial banks; and
- Prepare comprehensive reports on key recommendations for implementation of warehouse receipts in banking sector.
- A minimum of 15 (fifteen) years working experience at a national bank, including at least 5 (five) years in a management level;
- In-depth understanding of WHR system based on the law no.9 / 2006;
- Some experience in credit division is preferred;
- Solid experience in facilitating trainings;
- A Bachelor degree in Economics;
- Solid track record as a consultant preferably in financial services industry;
People from Eastern Indonesia and women are encouraged to apply. Application should be sent electronically by March 6th, 2009 to: email@example.com.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. No telephone calls, faxes or mail will be accepted. Please note that ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted.