Our Client, an international oil and gas company is currently looking for:
Engineer Marine HSE (Balikpapan)
• Ensuring the implementation of international safety standard and company regulation that related with marine.
• Create improvement or provide recommendation in the marine department.
• Has strong knowledge regarding operational methods and procedure.
• Bachelor degree in Naval/Marine/Ocean engineering would be preferable.
• Have 3-5 years of field working experience.
• Have high interest to write and creating procedures, concept, or method.
• Good English proficiency, especially in writing.
A highly competitive remuneration package will be offered to attract top caliber applicants. Please send your CV (in MS Word version) not later than 26 September 2008 to: email@example.com