PT. Freeport Indonesia is looking for Indonesian Professionals to help run its mining operations and continue a tradition of excellence in developing its world-class mining complex. Potential applicants should be committed to safety and occupational health, be prepared to meet challenges of an industry vital to the national economy and willing to be assigned in Papua.
Direct and control PTFI operation activities related to Common Infrastructure Project Rail Operations within the Underground Expansion responsibilities in order to support the Grasberg Block Cave, DMLZ Block Cave and Big Gossan Mine production timeframe and compliance with determined safety and productivity target, timely and cost manner, company’s policies, procedures, goals, and objectives.
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in Engineering with at least 10 years of experience in rail operation and/or engineering.
- Should be familiar with all rail equipment, among others, locomotives, OCS, & ballast track.
- Good understanding of railway work practices.
- Good managerial, analytical thinking, communication & project management skills.
- Excellent English language skills and computer literacy.
Gather, check, and provide engineering support data and information for medium and short-term expansion project to ensure proper compliance with company s policies and procedures and assure their successful and cost-effective development, construction, and operation.
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in Engineering with at least 3 years of experience in an industrial environment or operations.
- A working knowledge of Underground Operations activities, capabilities and structure.
- Good command of AutoCAD, Excel, Word, and Scheduling Software Packages.
The company will only select applicants who meet the above criteria and successful candidates will be offered an attractive compensation and benefit package.
Please submit your application together with a detail resume, current and expected salary and benefits, including your phone numbers to the address below not later than September 25th 2011 to:
PT. Freeport Indonesia
Click: Berkarir Bersama Kami
Click: Lowongan Kerja
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.