PT OTP GEOTHERMAL
PT OTP Geothermal Services Indonesia (OW Geothermal) , a joint venture company between Origin Energy Limited – Australia s leading integrated energy Company and Tata Power- India s largest private sector power producer, is a producer of geothermal energy in Indonesia. OW Geothermal is determined to provide clean energy to fuel the growths of one of the most rapidly expanding economies in the world and is challenging skilled, experienced and committed applicants to build a strong team, in bringing this clean, renewable energy to our communities. S
1 Manager Drilling – Expatriate & National Positions (position code DRILL10)
Manage all aspect of Geothermal Drilling activities effectively and efficiently to achieve drilling operational s objective cost effective and safely manager in line with company vision and mission.
2. Engineer, Drilling (position code: DRILL07)
Manage the day to day Geothermal Drilling activity and coordination with all key stakeholders in order to maximize efficiency and cost effectiveness of the well drilling and completion operations with fuel compliance to the country Laws and Regulations and the HSE Management System of the Company operating requirements.
3. Expert, Resource Engineer – Expatriate Position (position code: RESC09)
Provide in depth analysis, expertise, and broad advice on resource and geothermal model to ensure high quality product and activities in compliance with international industry standard and company’s accepted procedures.
4. Manager, Procurement & Logistics (position code: PROC10)
Manage all aspect of procurement and logistics related activities of the Company in compliance with Company and Government regulation, to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide targeted service levels.
5. Senior Procurement (position code: PROC07)
Monitor, control, and perform implementation of annual plan to ensure procurement, delivery, contract agreement, and GOI clearance (including materials disposal) of materials and services in efficient, safe and timely manner.
6. Senior Legal Counsel (position code: LGL09)
Manage, review, analyze, and monitor legal aspects of corporate and business activities, primarily with respect to Indonesian legal matters, to ensure those activities are documented properly and in compliance with internal and Government of Indonesia Laws and Regulations and covenants so that the Company s interest are well protected. Understand and familiar with land acquisition process as well as have experience in a reputable Law Firm.
7. Risk Management (position code: RISK09)
Manage any risk that may damage the profitability or even the existence of an organization to ensure secure company’s assets, operations, and environment as well as to protect the company from all kind of business risks.
8. Corporate Governance (position code: CORPGOV09)
Manage framework of rules and practices to ensure accountability, fairness, and transparency in a company’s relationship with its stakeholders (e.g. customers, management, employees, government, and the community).
9. Scheduler (position code: SCHED06)
Prepare project schedule, overall planning, forecast, monitor and control resource requirements for projects to meet objectives within time, approved budget, and client satisfactory.
10. Geoscience (position code: GEDSCD6)
Observe, collect, record, and report geosciences facts to provide accurate, updated, and timely information ars a basis for further decisions on the developments of the company’s resources and reserves.
11. Engineer, Civil (position code: CIV1L06)
Provide proper engineering project design services according to Safety and International Standard and project support during construction In order to ensure the achievement of the customer’s needs and requirements within the budget and time frame according to company’s policies and procedures.
12. Engineer, Environmental (position code: ENV06)
Coordinate, develop, maintain, and implement Environment Management System (EMS) to support Company’s operations in relation to compliance and conformance with Company, GOI, and environmental applicable regulation.
13. Engineer, Downstream (p n code: ENGO6)
Perform basic engineering function in Mechanical or Civil or Electrician to support or assist in providing optimum technical solutions.
14. Coat Engineer (position code: COST06)
Prepare coat estimation by providing and analyzing accurate data and monitor for potential coat overrun in order to meet Company s objectives within time, approved budget, and client factory.
15. Project Accountant (position; code: ACC06)
Perform joint venture project accounting and tat activities in area of role and responsibility to achieve objectives and targets of department and company in line with company policies and procedures. Having experience in a large stale construction project and joint venture accounting.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in relevant discipline with minimum of 5-15 years of relevant working experiences, preferably in Geothermal industry. Those with Oil, Gas, and Mineral Mining industries background will be considered and welcome to apply.
- Familiar with Oil and Gas Industry Standard, or other National and International Standards.
- Excellent communications In Indonesia and English, both spoken and written.
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse stakeholders, Including Central and Local Government Officials.
- Demonstrated ability to provide high quality reports and other outputs,
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision and under pressure
- Good initiative, team player and well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Willing to be stationed at Site for certain positions, enjoy travelling to Site and other area related to the business activities.
An attractive compensation and benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. Qualified candidates are invited to apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org (please state she position rode you apply for in your e-mail subject) within September 25th 2011. Only qualified candidates will be processed.