Tripatra is a reputable Company in Energy sector and has been operating in Indonesia for more than 35 years. Tripatra has established a proven track record in providing safe reliable engineered solution to infrastructure needs in Energy sectors through:
- EPC (Engineering Procurement and Construction)
- Engineering & Project Management
- Engineered Equipment Packaging
- O & M (Operation and Maintenance)
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, Tripatra is now inviting experienced candidates who posses relevant education background, experience, and competencies to join the company.
- MARKETING MANAGER (MM)
- MARKETING STAFF (MS)
- Minimum 10 years of working experience for MM and 2 years of working experience for MS,
- Having good networking with other companies in the same industry,
- Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies,
- Candidates shall has a proven track record in establish and implement the marketing plan & strategies to meet organizational objectives including to determine the demand for product and services offered by a firm and competitors, while maintaining a strong customer focus in order to meet ever changing demands and requirements.
- LEAD/ SENIOR ENGINEER
- Process Safety Specialist (PRSS)
- Process Safety (PRS)
- Process (PRO)
- Piping (PIP)
- Mechanical Rotating (MER)
- Min. 10 years experience in Engineering,
- Candidates shall experienced in Developing Design Basis, Specification/ Equipment Data Sheet Generation/ Review Approval, Design Calculations using related software, Equipment Selection & Layout Study, review and approve Material Take Off (MTO), Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Technical Bid Analysis (TBA).
- Minimum S-1 degree or equivalent professional qualification,
- Experience in Oil & Gas On-Shore and/or Off-Shore, Upstream/ Downstream Oil & Gas, Petrochemical or Power projects,
- Process integrity and good interpersonal skills, aggressive, confidence, and smart,
- Target Achievers and familiar with working under pressure environment,
- Work hard, think smart and out of the box,
- Excellent English both oral and written.
If you would like to take the challenge, please send your application, curriculum vitae and recent passport photograph not later than 26 September 2009 to:
PT TRIPATRA ENGINEERS AND CONSTRUCTORS
Please write name and proposed position code at the subject of email.