Incorporated in Jakarta in 2004, PT. SBS INDONESIA is a Subsea Engineering Consultancy, which delivers the full range of specialized marine and underwater engineering support services to offshore Oil & Gas Clients. Some of these include: Deepwater FEED Studies, provision of AIMS, Trend Analysis & RBI, through to Field Decommissioning Studies. SBS has become known and respected for delivering these specialized services since its formation in the UK in March 1989. We are now looking for a Mature and Dynamic Engineering Professional to join our team in Jakarta to add to its development and share in the growth of the company.
Engineering Team Leader
- Degree qualified Engineering discipline).
- Minimum 5 years offshore oil & gas industry (subsea not essential).
- Able to demonstrate proficiency in the English language both in writing and orally. Able to demonstrate good communication and interpersonal leadership skills.
- Manage and develop our Indonesian staff engineering team and project experience.
- Schedule, prioritize and efficiently deliver the engineering project workload
- Provide technical and commercial Input to tender documents
- Maintain and develop Client relationship
This is a staff position with excellent salary, fully expensed company car, non-contributory health care, pension and other benefits commensurate with the level of responsibility.
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates should email a recent copy of their CV and photograph to: email@example.com stating current salary and availability for interview.
PT. SBS INDONESIA
Independent Marine & Underwater Development Engineering Consultant since 1989.
Perkantoran Hijau Arkadia Tower C, 2nd floor
Jl. TB. Simatupang Kav 88
Jakarta, 12520 Indonesia