We look for suitable candidates who can fill the position as below:
- Good understanding in general accounting such as accruals, prepayment, fixed assets accounting, stock accounting, journal entries and required to do full set of accounting and present final financial statements.
- Ability to present the first cut of monthly projects – profit & loss, balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ability to analyze the financial statements and spot discrepancies.
- Manage cash flow, banking, insurance and payroll.
- Familiar with local tax and audit requirements and ensure compliance with statutory filings.
- Manage a team of four people and report to the Finance Manager.
- Male or Female, age range 27 – 35 years old
- A university degree with specializing in accounting and finance. MBA qualification will be added advantage.
- 3 – 4 years experience in Accounting and Financial Department, especially in service sector. Preferably working under tight deadline schedules.
- Good management and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with all levels.
- Good command of spoken and written English is essential.
- Good soft skills such as MS-Excel, MS-Office familiar with integrated accounting software.
- Good understanding of local accounting standards and IFRS requirements with some experiences in Indonesian taxation system.
Please send your complete CV in English within August 15th 2009 by e-mail and write “CA” as subject on email, with one recent 4×6 size color photograph to below email or address:
Human Resources Department (HRD)
E-mail to: email@example.com
Adress to: PT. Sodexo Indonesia Cilandak Commercial Estate # 412
Jl. Raya Cilandak KKO Jakarta Selatan 12560
We consider recruiting the best candidate who meets our requirement as above.