PT. TJB Power Service in the business of Operation and Maintenance of Tanjung Jati B 2X660 MW Coal Fired Power Plant in Indonesia. We are looking for:
Responsible to lead and control all activities and events with respect to Environmental, to ensure the achievement of the company’s environment standards, goals and targets related with environment aspect and impact, RKL and RPL
- Minimum S1 Degree in Environmental Engineering or Chemical Engineering.
- Have a basic understand of Power Plant or Petrochemical or Oil & Gas Operation.
- Minimum experience is not less than 5 yrs in handling environmental issues.
- Familiar with environment international Standard and Indonesia Government Regulation.
- Fluent in written anti spoken English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Good presentation, report writing skills and computer literacy.
- Core Competencies and skills in: Achievement Orientated, Analytical Thinking, and Team Player.
For those who are interested and meet the above requirements, can apply for these positions and write your position code by sending an application letter, up to date CV and photograph to the address stated below:
To: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Human Resources Section PT TJB POWER SERVICES
Desa Tubanan, Kec. Kembang, Kabupaten Jepara 59453
Jawa Tengah – Indonesia
Application should be received not more than 18 July 2009. Only short listed candidates will be notified.