PT Pertamina Hulu Energi (PHE) is established as a subsidiary company of PT Pertamina (Persero), seeks extraordinarily talented individuals who share our values and have passion in becoming part of the great team to strengthen our organization and accomplish our remarkable visions to become a world class national oil and gas company.
Location: Jakarta-Pertamina Hulu Energi Offshore North West Java (PHE ONWJ)
To provide advisory, perform technical monitoring/review and control of all initiatives, projects and programs related to environmental infrastructures, culture and behavior, including oil response strategy, environmental management system, environmental equipment/tools, environmental standards & procedures, and environmental training program, in order to ensure achievement of the company s goals and targets in environmental aspects.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Process, Chemical, Mechanical, Petroleum Engineer, Electrical) as minimum requirement
- Work Experience min. 10 years in Oil & Gas or Similar Industry
- Having Exposure in Environment Engineering Works for Oil & Gas Process (ENVIID, AMDAL Study, Energy Management, Emission Reduction, etc.)
- Familiar with Environment Legislations and good networks with KLH, BPMIGAS, ESDM, LSM
- Understand the ISO 14001 EMS
- Understand the Global Warming Up dated, Sustainable Development Agenda and Green Development
- Familiar with PROPER program
- Good personality, self-starter with minimum supervision, and assertive
Your resume will be treated strictly as confidential and only suitable candidate will be contacted for further process.
www.phe.pertamina.com klik karir atau bisa melalui www.pertamina.com/recruit