Adaro Group (www.adaro.com) is one of the biggest coal producers, operates the largest single coal mine in Indonesia, and is significant supplier to the global seaborne thermal coal market.
We believe it is important for our people to have good characters to support our operations. All of our employees are expected to have good attitudes, be determined in achieving their goals, be responsive, care for others, be creative, and be of good integrity.
To support our growth, we are currently looking for highly caliber candidate to join our team as :
Planning, leading, directing and evaluating production operations that include all aspects of crushing and transportation of overburden in order to achieve the operational target within parameter of cost, quality, time, safety, and environmental
- Candidate must possess educational background at least Bachelor Degree majoring Civil/ Mining/ Geothechnical Engineering
- At least 8 years experience in handling mining operation especially in crushing and conveying system
- Good knowledge in mining regulations
- Good command in English both oral and written
- Willing to be located at Tanjung, Kalimantan Selatan
Interested candidates are required to log on to www.adaro.com/career/