The Partnership for Governance Reform (the Partnership) is a unique institutional arrangement in Indonesia which mobilizes supports from both the supply as well as the demand side of governance reform. The Partnership’s mission is to promote and institutionalize good governance principles in Indonesian society through implementing harmonized reform programs to strengthen public service governance, deepen democracy and improve security and justice.
- To provide overall leadership to all staff of the Executive Office
- To develop and maintain the common vision of the overall role of the Partnership and communicate the vision to government, non-government and international community with a view to constituency building for governance reform.
- To provide strategic leadership to the work of the Partnership in all its areas and activities and will ensure prioritisation of activities as advised by the Executive Board.
- Responsible for the organization of Governing Board, Partners and Executive Board meetings and will be responsible for the implementation of policies and decisions arising from such meetings.
- To ensure the preparation of all reports for timely submission to the Partners and Executive Boards and all donors providing support to the Partnership..
- To chair the Project Appraisal Committee, and be responsible for the implementation of advice and recommendation arising from its meetings.
- To oversee the preparation of the work program strategy and the annual work plan and budget of the Partnership (and any subsequent revisions) to be submitted for approval by the Executive Board.
- To assume delegated responsibility from the Executive Board for the execution of the Partnership activities. This will include responsibility for the Partnership’s resource mobilization, to be conducted in close coordination with the Executive Board and Partner members.
PhD or Masters Degree on Political Science, International Relations, other Development Studies or related Social Sciences,
- 20 years relevant work experience, with min. 10 years at senior management levels and broad knowledge of the Indonesian government, civil society, donor community and other stakeholders in governance
- Experience working in UN/UNDP or other international organizations is highly desirable
Fluent in English
Interested and qualified applicants should submit a one-page cover letter and updated curriculum vitae (CV in English) together with complete contact details of three professional references to:
Partnership for Governance Reform
PO Box 6515
“Female candidates are encouraged to apply – Only shortlsted candidates will be contacted”