Our client, a well known, independent, non-profit, self-sustained national grant-making foundation, is now inviting professionals to apply for a full-time position as:
Responsible directly to the Executive Board, the Executive Director will manage the foundation’s operations to achieve its mission and objectives. The main responsibilities are to initiate and implement innovative and strategic programs, establish and maintain collaborative efforts with key stakeholders mobilize resources for program support and provide leadership in expanding the funding sources and sustainability of the foundation’s programs and operations.
- Leadership skills
- Has strong leadership skills and passion to develop internal governance.
- Managerial skills
- Has at least 7 years professional experience in managing institution, preferably in a national or international non-profit organization.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- To communicate and deal with multi-stakeholders both in internal and external organization.
- Interest in Fund & Investment Management.
- Preferably has broad understanding in principles of investment development and fund management.
- Experience in fund-raising
- Preferably has some experience in fund raising for environment or social issues, and ability to develop network with bilateral and multilateral donor institutions, corporate sponsorships and other similar institutions.
- Knowledge and understanding on economic development & policies. Preferably has a good knowledge and understanding on development policies, environmental regulatory issues, as well as on local community and public services.
- Strong interest in Biodiversity Issues.
- Proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Maximum age: 55.
Interested applicants please submit a cover letter and latest resume (CV) before June 27, 2009 to: email@example.com
All applications will be treated in professional confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.