PT. Mears Soputan Mining is developing the Toka Tindung Gold Project in North Sulawesi
PT. Mears Soputan Mining is pleased to invite application for the following roles:
SENIOR MINE PLANNING ENGINEER (SPE)
SENIOR EXPLORATION GEOLOGIST (SEG)
EXPLORATION GEOLOGIST (EG)
Senior Mine Planning Engineer (SPE) Pit optimization and design, Waste dump and Haul, Road Design, Short Term through to Life of Mine Plans and Schedule. Rehabilitation planning, Plan implementation and monitoring, Costing and Budgets & Training and coaching of subordinates.
Senior Exploration Geologist (SEG) Assist in the planning and implementation of exploration programs over the project from the near-nine environment out to satellite targets within the company s CoWs in a safe, cost effective and environmentally compliant manner. Development and implementation and log sheets accurately completed, maps regularly update and all correctly field.
Exploration Geologist (EG) Maintain and ensure all the Grade Control activities comply and achieve the target of quality and quantity and schedule, should follow the SOP and JSAE and also maintain and manage GC consumables. Maintains and ensure the waste excavation follow the mine planning and production target and schedule. Reporting on the all aspect of grade control geology. Assist to maintain all development programme achieve the target and schedule. Back up for Senior Exploration Geologist.
- Bachelor s Degree in mining engineering with minimum 5 years open pit experience and design experience utilizing surpac planning software (SPE)
- Bachelor s Degree with Minimum 10 years experience in exploration/development of hydrothermal specific for gold project (SEG)
- Bachelor s Degree with Minimum 3 years experience in exploration/development of hydrothermal specific for gold project (SEG)
- Good communication English both written and oral (all positions)
- Good mining experience will be advantage (all positions)
Only applicants with above requirements will be considered. Please submit your application letter and put the position above on your subject application letter with your CV and recent photograph, not later than June 25th 2011 to:
HR PT. MSM
PO BOX 1550 Manado
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maximum file attachment by email: 250kb