Verity: Opportunity to join Multinational Mining Company
World Class Opportunity for a World Class Employer
VERITY is a professional Search and Selection company and Recruitment Consultancy formed in Australia and Indonesia in 2007. Our business has been founded by five clear Values; Professional Ethics, Customer Service, Achievement, Teamwork and Life Balance. We integrate these into all we do within our dealings with clients and candidates. Our success has been built upon the recognition that every client and candidate has unique challenges, circumstances and specific needs. Our mission is to identify and address these needs, by working with our clients and candidates to provide customized and innovative approaches and solutions. All of our consultants are skilled and experienced recruitment professionals from the Human Resources and Management professions. Verity has offices in Jakarta and Perth and is represented through alliances in Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane.
With operation in all over Indonesia, this Multinational Mining Company is a significant player in the Mining Industry today. Their growth is to be the Indonesia region’s leading Mining Company based on an integrity, teamwork and performance. They are seeking excellent candidates to join our expanding multinational operation based within the mining industry. Our client offering fantastic career opportunities, a dynamic working environment and excellent salary packages. They are currently required a qualified, experienced, motivated candidate for the following positions:
Exploration Site Coordinator
• Bachelor degree from reputable university, with catering related qualification or equivalent knowledge and experience gained on the job.
• At least 5 years of experiences in the related field is required for this position.
• Demonstrated hands-on experience in managing exploration sites or small green fields mine sites in Indonesia, including catering, logistics, EH&S, manpower management, etc.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the challenges involved with managing remote exploration sites in Indonesia. Knowledge that will allow the efficient management of the exploration site in relation to catering, logistics, OHS&E, manpower management, etc.
• Strong communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesian in order to be able to relay information in a way that is understood by the target audience. Solid man-management skills in an Indonesian environment.
• A leadership style that promotes a cooperative work environment with employees and peers.
• Solid planning and scheduling skills to ensure an efficient flow of logistics and personnel.
• Willing to work at remote area, Kalimantan.
Salary and benefits:
Salary and benefits are negotiable.
Please email your applications (in English and MS Word format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org