Tetra Pak Indonesia is a multinational company providing the best integrated processing and packaging solutions for the food industry. To support our growth we are currently seeking qualified personnel in the following positions.
Field Service Engineer
The successful candidate will be able to deliver our Service Products, and support to our customers by providing commissioning, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting services.
A Field Service Engineer provides corrective or preventative maintenance, installation work and offers after-sales technical support solutions once a product has been sold.
To support our business expansion in Indonesia, we invite applicants to be located in Bandung orWest Java
Troubleshooting & Analyze troubleshoot and resolve technical malfunctions and breakdowns. Conduct basic root cause analysis of problem, to ensure rapid resolution and/or escalation to appropriate colleagues.
Maintenance work: Plan, coordinate and execute planned preventive maintenance activities to a high standard and in line with agreed procedures, ensuring effective operation of Tetra Pak line equipment. Conduct basic root cause analysis of problems to ensure rapid resolution and/or escalation to appropriate colleagues. Reinstate equipment into production environment with a high level of customer satisfaction.
Installation work: Prepare customer site, erect machine, build conveyers and be supportive during installation.
Quality and Safety: To work in accordance with all safety regulations & requirements. Understand importance of product quality and ensure a safe working culture in the team.
Operational efficiency: Identify and take action on system performance issues, implementing operational improvements that are identified. Escalate wider operational efficiency issues when appropriate.
- 25 – 35 years old and Indonesian Nationality
- University degree in Mechanical, electronic or “Mechatronic” engineering from reputable university with GPAminimum2.75 of4 scales
- Minimum 3 years of field technical experiences in the liquid food industry, ideally in the machine or engine construction or automation/electrical engineering
- Knowledge of PLC programming and electrical trouble shooting and other control system
- Preventive maintenance experience
- Ability to maintain customer relationships, strong technical skills, ability to assign and positively influence the work of others in a non-reporting relationship
- Ability to deliver against deadlines and commitments
- Applicants to be located in Bandung or West Java
If you have the qualifications and interest to answer this ad, please submit your resume, with recent photograph and other credentials within June 25th 2011. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please write the job position on the left corner of your envelope or as your e-mail subject and send to:
HR Director, PT. Tetra Pak Indonesia. PO BOX 4885, Jakarta 12049