PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia s leading mining, engineering, and construction contractors with international standard capabilities. Due to our rapid growth at present, we are currently taking applicants for below position:
Analyze and interpret tax regulations and prepare required tax reports so that the organization meets its tax obligations and objectives.
- Min. diploma degree in Accounting or other related major.
- Minimal 2 years working experience on taxation area.
- Good understanding and keep updated with tax laws and regulations.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good communications in English, both verbal and written.
- Good computer skill, especially in Excel program.
- Willing to work long hour to meet deadlines.
- Having experience as tax consultant and knowledge in mining industry is preferable.
- Analyze VAT and withholding taxes.
- Calculate tax (Pph 22, 23, & fiscal) should be paid by the company and ensure tax calculation enclosed with relevant documents.
- Liaise with Tax Superintendent, Tax Manager and Finance Manager to calculate annual tax.
- Audit and ensure tax return reports for timely delivery to concerned authorities.
- Follow up VAT refund process to Tax Office.
- Reconcile and Maintain receipts of fiscal tax.
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment. An attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high caliber appointment.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: TAX OFFICER to email@example.com in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb.