Cardno Acil is a leader in international development ant managing projects throughout the Asia-Pacific.
The Australia Indonesia Basic Education Program (AIBEP) is a joint initiative of the Australian and Indonesian Governments. Its key areas of focus are Expanded Equitable Access to Basic Education, Improved Quality and Internal Efficiency and Strengthened Governance Mechanisms. We are seeking expression of interests from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to be based in Jakarta for the following positions:
1. FINANCE AND BUDGET ADVISOR
- Strong background in education financing and costing, understanding cost drivers in education, fixed and variable costs of education, education factor inputs, and funding formula system development. Knowledge of madrasah and other Islamic Education institution financing from both government and community systems.
2. AUDIT ADVISOR
- Extensive accounting, financial management and auditing skills and experience, preferably in both public and private sector environments Demonstrated understanding and experience of capacity development approaches in developing countries and/or communities and with government and/or non-government agencies
- Industry recognized qualification.
- Experience and local knowledge of the Indonesian financial and performance audit legislation and regulations.
Fluency in oral and written English is a must for all positions. Detail Terms of Reference (TOR) can be obtained from our website http://www.mcpm-aibep.or.id then click Vacancy title menu on top left of web page. To apply to these positions applicants should email a current CV to email@example.com specifically note which area(s) of expertise they are interested in on email subject. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Closing date of application is 28 June 2009