TATELY N.V., TATELY BUDONG-BUDONG N.V., ZARATEX N.V. are part of a rapidly expanding international Oil ft Gas company. Together with our other associated companies; we are operators of the Palmerah, Budong-Budong and Lhokseumawe Production Sharing Contracts. We are as welt partners in four non operated PSCs.
We are immediately seeking highly motivated and skilled individuals to fill the positions of:
FINANCE MANAGER-GENERAL ACCOUNTING (FMA)
Reporting to VP Finance, this position will be responsible to the general accounting and financial closing activities of the Group in Indonesia (as well as other foreign locations in the Group), support the Management team and lead a small finance team. The position will based in Jakarta Indonesia
Key job responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
Managing all general accounting functions within the Group, including accounts payable/invoice processing, cash in bank, revenue, receivables/ prepaid/ employee expense claims, fixed assets, payroll, accounts and bank reconciliations, and monthly closing.
- Managing the Indonesian monthly VAT and withholding tax reporting and filing.
- Assisting with annual budget preparation;
- Liaising with internal, external, joint venture and governmental auditors;
- Ensuring expenditures to be paid are in accordance with internal policies and available budget as welt as regulator policies;
- Ledger maintenance and continuous improvement of general accounting information system; Liaising with external advisors and joint venture parties as required;
- Providing the Leadership team with the business metrics to monitor performance and change course when needed.
- A Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in Finance
- Experience in applying financial expertise to complex business issues in Oil & Gas PSC system In Indonesia.
- Familiar with the Oil & Gas – BPMIGAS regulations in Indonesia such as WP&B, AFE, Cost Recovery Principles, Procurement Rules, and other financial terms related to Oil & Gas
- Working knowledge and experience In taxation processing and reporting of a PSC company primarily with respect to VAT and withholding taxes
- Working experience of payable/invoice/revenue/banking transactions and processing
- Excellent PC skills in Windows-based environment and MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of financial reporting systems
- Process-oriented and hands-on Superior organizational skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and is a great team player
- Strong leadership skills
If you meet the above requirements, please send your comprehensive CV (in English) no Later than 14th October 2012 to:
Plaza Bapindo, Menara Mandin, 21st Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 54-55, Jakarta 12190
Or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(quoting the relevant code for the position above on the subject of your e-mail)