Southeast Asia (GP SEA)
One of the world’s most respected environmental organizations is looking for professionalism, passionate, dynamic and dedicated individuals who are committed to non-violent means for effecting changes in attitudes and behavior in defense of the environment to fill in the following vacant position.
JOB POSITION: FINANCE MANAGER, JAKARTA INDONESIA
Report to Organizational Support Director and line manage two staff to mainly responsible for the followings:
- Responsible for compliance of financial standard operational policies and procedures.
- Responsible for accounting system with accuracy, proper records keeping at a timely manner and ensure compliance to GAAP and IFRS.
- Responsible for sufficient financial reporting to support smooth operations and decision making.
- Responsible for proper budget management and ensure smooth cash flow to support smooth operations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting with at least 12 years qualified experience in Finance and Accounting such as budgeting process, book closing process, account reconciliation process, etc. Experiences with SUN accounting system will be an asset. Demonstrate sound knowledge in taxation, transaction analysis with compliance to GAAP and demonstrate ability to maintain and/or implement proper internal controls.
- Committed, goal oriented, mature and takes an extremely proactive approach with experiences of an international working environment and liaising with people from different cultures based in different locations.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently, able to take own initiative, fast learner, self starter, be flexible, able to manage and prioritize numerous talks simultaneously and work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Good command in English (both written and spoken) and Microsoft. Excel, especially pivot table function.
- Appreciate Greenpeace’s values and proven integrity awareness.
Send your application letter in English with CV, photo and expected salary to: Human Resources of Greenpeace SEA at email: firstname.lastname@example.org put your application in the subject. Deadline: November 20, 2009