Aker Kvaemer Subsea is part of the Subsea Business Area within the Aker Kvaemer Group, a leading global provider of engineering and construction services technology products and integrated solutions.
We are one of the foremost providers of Subsea Systems for oil & gas production, supporting all aspects of Subsea field development. We are a fully integrated company providing a complete range of Surface and Subsea solutions for the oil & gas industry from concept screening and design through manufacturing, fabrication & commissioning and on-going service support.
• Min. S1 degree, major in Accountancy
• Minimum 10 years have related working experiences, and min. 5 years as Finance/Accounting Manager (experience at Multi National Company is preferred)
• Able to manage all accounting systems for AP, AR, cash management, fixed assets, CL, taxation, review journal entries, generate financial statements and timely and accurate financial reports
• Tax exposure include Tax Audits, SAP knowledge (FICO) & Hyperion reporting
• Excellent interpersonal skill and Good analytical thinking
Interested applicants should submit your complete application, CV, photo (red colour), copies of related documents and contact number to: (Put the code of the position on the left top)
PT. AKER KVAERNER SUBSEA
JL BUKIT GIRANG TT II, BATU AMPAR
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Closing date: 27 September 2008