PT. Superior Energy Services Indonesia, a leading provider serving drilling, completion and production-related needs of oil and gas companies worldwide through a diversified portfolio of specialized oilfield services and equipment, is currently looking for following position:
- Directing, coordinating and measuring the financial performance of the company throughout the divisions and departments for financial planning and budget management
- Monitor and analyze financial transactions and financial cycles on daily monthly and yearly bares and compare with the budget.
- Directing and coordinating the debt financing and debt payments with external agencies.
- Coordinate with all parts of the company for the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements, planning and financial projections according the company’s business plan.
- Perform financial risk analysis and due-diligence on contact negotiations, short-term and long-term plans of the company budgets and financial planning, policy creation and revision of procedures.
- Performs the internal and external financial audit processes and provides recommendations for procedural improvements.
- Ensure the accuracy of accounting activities record and tax calculations and liabilities transactions.
- Involved/ Leading Budget and CAPEX (AFE) processes. Setting up the over at control frame work.
- Oversee, monitor and ensure accuracy of monthly financial statement, other financial reports, intercompany balances, and treasury. Develop Performance Indicators.
- Oversee the proper utilization of company financial assets / capital expenditure for management decision for costs and profitability.
- Provide technical expertise and advice to functional or operational areas managers to help them develop revenue and expense budgets, understand financial reports, and manage their financial responsibilities.
- Establish, manage and maintain proactive relationships with clients, vendors, and other third parties.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree / Post Graduate Degree, in Accountancy/ Finance or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of working experience with more than 4 years in managerial position
- Preferably Manager position specializing in Finance and Accounting from similar industry
- Possess strong analytical, strong project management skill, and management ability in strategic planning and organizational development
- Good knowledge of various accounting principles
- High level of integrity and leadership skills at senior level
- Fluent in English, both oral and written and computer literacy
Send your complete resume, certificates and recent photograph to email@example.com. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted will be notified. Visit our website www.superiorenergy.com