PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia s leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and commitment of more than 2000 staff, Petrosea has secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region.
Petrosea has access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
- Finance Manager
- Formalities Coordinator
- Formalities Officer
- Logistic and Warehouse Analyst
- Quality Engineer
- Technical Analyst
- Training Coordinator
- Commercial Engineer
- Customs Coordinator
- Equipment Management Strategy Coordinator
- Min. Bachelor Degree from Engineering
- Min. 5 years experiences in contract / commercial management, preferably in Mining industry
- Must be able to demonstrate Commercial Management and contract acumen and documentation, knowledge and usage of Civil Law in context of Mning Industry /Construction .
- Must be able to direct and facilitate variation of claims, progress claims, and contractual correspondence with client and subcontract administration
- Requires travel to Project Locations as required
- Vendor/suppliers/subcontractor meetings and visits
- Interface with commercial/legal service providers
- Audits investigations
- Risk and exposure due diligence
- Review and analyze contracts at the Tender stage, giving input to the Bid Manager regarding the contract composition/legalities and any qualifications required in order to align conditions to Petrosea contracting guidelines.
- Drafting formal letters and attending negotiations of a contractual nature in order to provide logistical support to Project Managers in resolving contractual issues with the Client/vendors
- Organize and manage variations and claims to their scope of work and successfully negotiate these to settlement, including a running log of all contractual correspondence to settlement.
- Monitor and control contract implementation to ensure that the Client and Petrosea follow the contractual requirements of the contract such that Petrosea is not exposed to unnecessary costs or penalties.
- Evaluate and analyze all legal aspects of commercial documents/contracts and manage such to stay abreast of commercial change/risk
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment. An attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high caliber appointment.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: to email@example.com in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb.