QA/ QC Engineer
- Prepare QA/QC philosophies and input to tenders.
- Review Bidder s QA/QC proposals and provide evaluations and commentary for improvement/compliance.
- Develop the Project QA/QC plan, and review and approve Contractor s QA/QC plan.
- Provide, manage and supervise the Company s inspection team, and ensure they are competent, trained, and carry out their duties properly.
- Supervise the performance of the Contractor s QA/QC team and ensure the works of Contractor and Contractor s vendors/sub-contractors and inspectors conforms with plans and specifications
- Lead the development of the project certification and direct the Contractor s efforts to achieve this objective.
- Provide technical and administrative direction to Company inspectors, plan their workload and direct their daily activities and priorities.
- Provide support, guidance and training to the subordinate (if any) for their career development and to enhance their knowledge and technical skills in project contract administration management area.
- Manages regulatory relationships with governmental agencies involved in certification and approvals
- Minimum 10 years experience in QA/QC of which at least 5 must have been on QA (as opposed to QC) and at least 5 of which have been involved in Oil and Gas projects (ideally offshore).
- A good quality technical degree
- Strong computer literacy
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Self motivated
- Under the supervision of the FPSO Senior Engineer , to operate and maintain the facility equipment in a safe and competent manner in accordance with the PONSBV Operations and Maintenance Management System in compliance with such ABS Classification rules as from time to time may apply .
- Work towards the success of the PONSBV Health and Safety Objectives.
- To provide support and skills in any area of the facility as deemed by the PONSBV Offshore Management Team.
- To operate the facilities systems safely and with minimal environmental impact in compliance with current legislation and PONSBV Management System.
- To be a certified gas tester and isolation authority within the PONSBV Permit To Work System.
- To complete schedule tasks from the maintenance plan and CMMS.
- Support maintenance and electrical specialists in diagnosis of technical problems.
- Be a certified gas tester within the PONSBV Permit To Work System.
- In the event of an emergency carry out emergency duties in accordance with the facility Emergency Response Plan and Station Bill.
- Attend Maintenance Department Meeting and the Monthly Field General Safety Meeting.
- Ensure a good working knowledge of the maintenance system and use of CMMS.
- Ensure full understanding of the requirements of isolation, de-isolation and re-instatement of plant, equipment and machinery in accordance with PONSBV Management System Procedure.
- Check all portable powered equipment onboard the facility on a weekly basis.
- Ensure that all plant, equipment and machinery is maintained in accordance with established PONSBV Safety and Maintenance Procedures.
- Make recommendations on changes, improvements to the FPSO Engineer.
- Good personal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a flexible environment.
- HUET. Sea and Offshore Survival Training Certificate
- Fire Fighting Training Certificate.
- Marine Engineer Certificate of Competency 2nd Class Level
- Experience in planned maintenance systems.
- Experience in hydrocarbon process maintenance and operation.
- 5-years experience as Watch-keeping Engineer in a marine environment.
- Bachelor s Degree in Chemical or Process Engineering from a recognized university.
Skills (and experience)
- Previous engineering experience preferably in the upstream oil and gas industry.
- Proficiency with engineering design software such as Hysys, Hysys Plant, pipeSim etc.
- Demonstrate proficiency in engineering documentation development (P&ID s, datasheets, specifications etc).
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- High pressure gas processing experience desirable.
- HAZOP / HAZID experience desirable
- Thorough working knowledge of HSEQ policies and procedures.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic and changing work environment.
- Demonstrates highest safety & environmental performance.
- Ability to think laterally
- Ability to identify, analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to work effectively (minimal supervision) in a diverse, multidiscipline team environment.
- Ability to organize work activities to identify and take advantage of efficiency and improvement opportunities.
Managing safe and efficient operations of Company chartered vessels.
Key Job Descriptions:
- Ensure that before on hire and during on-hire status vessels performance and all maneuvering, working and HSE related equipments and devices are serviceable as per the contract and all permits are valid
- Coordinate with Safety team to conduct a regular audit to vessel to ensure SMS is implemented on board and all maneuvering, working and HSE related equipments and devices are serviceable as per the contract and all permits are valid
- Manage vessel contract and budget and be responsible to prepare annual budget
- Control the fuel usage to ensure efficient operation of the vessels by coordinating with Operations
- Work with planning group to issue accurate schedules and ensure schedules are met
- Work with relevant TA to ensure vessels meet POI requirement.
- Act as user reps in tender and procurement process of vessel
Senior Reservoir Engineer
- Maintain assessments of existing asset reserves and production forecasts to enable accurate asset valuation, and assist with acquisition and divestment projects
- Ensure Operator subsurface studies and forecasts are QC reviewed or completed internally to facilitate project sanction through the project gate process, maintaining development schedules
- Work with project partners in evaluating fields re reservoir deliverability and development options, with view to maximizing project value add
- Monitor oil field reactivation activity to ensure optimum data acquisition, and appropriate decision making by Premier/the Operator in defining forward plans (development or abandonment)
- Support Exploration activity via contribution to reserves estimation, and development concepts for prospect valuation and risking and ranking.
- Independently conduct reservoir engineering studies to identify and realize business opportunities that optimize/maximize the value of Premier Oil Indonesia s oil and gas fields
- Development of long term development plans for the company’s assets.
- Monitor the operated field well / reservoir performance on a daily and monthly basis. Work in close conjunction with the production department to improves / maximize field production
- Conduct static and dynamic analyses of reservoir performance and seek ways to optimize performance.
- Provide schedules for well testing and pressure surveys to Production
- Generate field reserves and production profiles to meet BU and corporate requirements
- Provide input into weekly / monthly production reporting for BU, corporate and JV purposes
- Preparation of documents and presentations to internal and external stakeholders for acceptance/approvals re future activity
- Assist in recruitment and mentoring of junior staff
- Ensure all corporate and regulatory requirements, and best practice standards are followed, including HSES
- University degree in Petroleum Engineering, preferably at higher level
- 10-15 years working experience within upstream Oil and gas industry in a similar role
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Computer literate – proficient with all key engineering programmes used (FORGAS, PROSPER, MBAL, OFM, Field view)
- Analytical, detail oriented in managing complex data and reaching commercially positive outcomes
- Self motivated and a self starter, able to work individually where required
FRESH GRADUATE ENGINEER
We now have opportunities for enthusiastic, intelligent and motivated Engineering graduates who are keen to start a career within the dynamic world of Oil and Gas. If you are about to graduate in one of the following disciplines
Chemical, Petroleum, Mechanical, Electrical or Instrument Engineering
1 Graduated Diploma within the last 2 years (minimum GPA 3), speak fluent English and are working within Oil and Gas, now is your chance to embark on a career within Premier Oil that will challenge and develop you . “Graduate Application” to the following: