Puma Energy International is a rapidly expanding, midstream and downstream oil company operating in 32 countries worldwide. Headquartered in Geneva (Switzerland) with regional offices in Johannesburg (South Africa), San Juan (Puerto Rico) and Singapore, we are a responsible supplier and storage facilitator of high-quality petroleum products and one of the largest independent fuel storage operators.
Indonesia is one of our key markets: our focus is on long-term investments and lasting relationships. We are continuously strengthening our capabilities with investment in high quality infrastructure. To achieve our vision and mission together with our great team, we invite talented individual who seek for challenges to join our company.
Front Desk Officer (Code: RC)
Responsible to provide improved professional and efficient support service to both Puma and Trafigura customers and internal employees.
- Reception and meeting rooms
- Attend to all visitors
- Answer the phone, taking messages when necessary and announce visitors in a professional and friendly manner.
- Liaise with relevant technicians and advise about faulty phones.
- Ensure that meeting rooms and reception are kept tidy at all times
- Make staff announcements
Primary Role Accountabilities:
General reception admin duties & other duties
- Courier service: parcels / deliveries / distribution
- Mail – collection and distribution
- Stationary orders
- Update the internal telephone list and distribute
- Add contacts to contact list and distribute
- Keep abreast of the Organizational structure of Puma so that calls may be redirected effectively.
- Issuing of access cards
- Daily newspapers – order / delivery / filing
- Faxes – distribution
- Travel and accommodation bookings when requested
- General office queries / solves problems / direct person to relevant people
Candidates must be fluent in English
Qualified candidate should submit an application letter together with comprehensive curriculum vitae within May 8, 2014 to:
Please State the Position & the Code as the email subject