THE SIMMONS GROUP, a Canadian company, operates world wide with divisions including Edeco Petroleum Services, Simmons Drilling (Overseas) Limited, PT Mutiara Biru Perkasa, and Oryx Oil and Gas. The core business of Simmons is onshore drilling and workover operations principally serving the oil, gas, gas storage, geothermal and geoscientific markets internationally.
To support our operations in Indonesia, we are seeking highly qualified Experienced Candidates for the following position:
(placement in Oman / Oryx Oil and Gas)
The right candidate will have good knowledge of gaslift principles, gaslift best practices and will be experienced in evaluating the performance of gas-lifted wells. Previous experience designing gaslift systems would also be an asset. The successful candidate will be responsible analyzing gaslift performance data collected using the company s WellTracer technology and for preparing and Issuing professional engineering reports to the company s clients. The successful candidate will also be responsible for supervising and directing the company s day-to-day WellTracer TM field operations in accordance with Oryx Oil & Gas Services policies, procedures and budget targets.
- degree or Diploma in Engineering, preferably Petroleum Engineering. Candidates with a degree or diploma in other science disciplines may be considered provided they possess prior gas-lift experience.
- 5 or more years experience in an engineering or technical position in the Oil & Gas industry & 3 or more years experience with Gas-Lift
- accurate and effective oral and written communication in the English language;
- analyzing gas-lift performance data collected using the company s WellTracerTM technology
- preparing professional engineering reports that will be issued to company clients
- supervising the company s daily WellTracerTM field operations and the performance of the company s field operators. Note: Routine field visits will be required;
- reviewing and completing daily reports, such as post job summary reports, field operations summary reports and HSE reports;
- coordinating and / or assisting with pro-job planning and monitoring job progress from the pre-planning stage through to job completion; .developing and maintaining strong client relationships;
- following company safety, environmental and quality control management standards;
- a good working knowledge of Word, Exel, Outlook and Windows 2000/XP; and preference will be given to candidates that are also familiar with WinGLUETM (or equivalent) and with Visio or other drawing packages (eg, Auto Sketch or AutoCad).
Additional Information for Gas Lift Engineer
Employment with Oryx Oil & Gas Services will be contingent on passing a pre-employment medical exam and meeting all necessary medical requirements to be eligible to work in the Sultanate of Oman. Employment will also be contingent on the candidate being accepted by the company’s primary customer in the Sultanate of Oman.
Interested candidates are invited to email a copy of detailed resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Please use the position applied for as e-mail subject or send to:
PT MUTIARA BIRU PERKASA
Graha MIK 3rd Fl. Taman Perkantoran Kuningan
JL. Setiabudi Selatan Kav. 16 – 17 Jakarta 12920
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)