PT. Thiess Contractors Indonesia is a multinational company with over 7,500 employees in Indonesia. Our people are our keys to success. As an employer of choice, we are committed to developing skills and providing opportunities for all employees. Our business provides integrated mining and construction services in civil, process facilities, engineering oil & gas and mining across Indonesia.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position based in Jakarta – office:
General Human Resources Superintendent (729483)
- Advise managers, site HR, and site management on a range of IR issues
- Work with site HR to improve their knowledge and understanding of IR related legislation,
- Improve site HR confidence in dealing with IR issues,
- Assist in developing IR policies and procedures and advise on relevant law,
- Negotiation and consultation with trade unions,
- Effectively manage relationships between site management and trade unions,
- Establish, develop, and maintain the Provincial and Regional governmental network including all of labour courts officials,
- Communicate with site HR and the bipartite forums, servicing their needs through the meetings and gathering IR information,
- To work closely with the operations manager in ensuring both the Union and the Members are working together for the best interest of the organization,
- Represent the company in every non litigation disputes event and litigation disputes event (Labour courts and High Supreme Court as required),
- Review and implement of Corporate HR Policy & Procedures, Company Regulation, and Collective Labour Agreement.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualification in Law with minimum of 8 years experience in similar role for large Mining, Construction, or Oil & Gas industry,
- Excellent working knowledge s of current Industrial Relations practices, Labor Law, or government regulation,
- Possess valid lawyer / advocate licenses is a must,
- Experience to handle various cases of Industrial Relation in the Labor Court,
- Strong leadership skills and good team work,
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written.
Please send your application letter and complete resume (CV), with recent photograph minimum in one week after this advertise and kindly mark code the position applied by visit our website: http://careers.thiess.co.id