EXCELLENT GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES WITH A REGIONALLY EXPANDING BUSINESS
GoodHope Asia Holdings Limited is a Singapore based company having its Oil palm business in Malaysia and Indonesia, whose parent company is a well-established diversified regional conglomerate having other business interest in South-east Asia. Our dedicated Management Services companies, well known in the industry for efficient in management & dynamism in outlook, are responsible for managing and operating high quality plantations producing above industry average yields, and is aggressively pursuing towards development of up to 100,000 Hectares (currently having approximately 50,000 Hectares planted) and processing facilities on its own in addition to plantations through joint venture companies within the next 3 to 4 years.
In line with our expansion plans and commitments for growth. we are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic professionals to be based in our Plantations in Kalimantan Region.
General Manager – Plantations
- You will have overall responsibilities in managing a business unit of 20,000 — 25,000 hectares of plantations during land development & immature stage or matured stage. You will provide leadership for effective implementation of operation level business plans and achievement of Key targets within Environmental and Social sustainability standards.
- As a member of the senior management team, you will engage in reviewing and updating policies, procedures and systems, in adopting industry best practices. You will also evaluate and implement special initiatives at operational level in order to enhance overall productivity, cost management and achieve operational excellence.
- With the growth in scale of operations and successful management in plantation operations in Group’s plantations, this position would entail a clear career path to be developed into a Regional Controller who would be responsible for 40,000- 50,000 Hectare plantation operations in a single region.
- Degree in agricultural sciences or related fields, an MBA will be a distinct advantage
- Extensive experience in the oil palm industry with minimum 8 -10 years in senior managerial level
- Good knowledge& experience in Environmental management systems & sustainability
- Ability to lead and motivate a team of diverse professionals
- Proven leadership skills, conceptual ability and business acumen
Interested applicants please forward your applications within August 1st 2009 with the names of 2 non-related referees, indicating the post applied for, to the following address:
Head of Human Resources
PT Agro Harapan Lestari
Menara Global Building 16 th Floor
JI.Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav 27
Jakarta 12950 – Indonesia
Applications may also be emailed to email@example.com