PT. Newmont Pacific Nusantara
The External Relations Dept. is looking for potential candidates to fill the following position:
Mgr. External Relations Planning & Control
Report to: Sr. Mgr. External Relations Location: Jakarta
To provide an update report on analysis and advise at all aspect of planning, development, monitoring and evaluation to posses a basic understanding of Newmont values, policies and project operations such as CSR and other industry issues.
- Plan, develop, monitor, evaluate and collect report the day to day activities of Newmont in Indonesia with a focus to provide general update to President Director, Sr. Mgr. External Relations and all managers related.
- Monitor, control and measure the performance of External Relations strategy and development through out Indonesia.
- Establish, develop and maintain good and professional relationship with internal and external parties by focusing on coordination for planning and monitoring functions.
- Prepare company strategic plan include but not limited to ESR, good governance, MDG’s, transparency and all related and relevant issues.
- Ensure the President Director and Sr. Mgr. External Relations are kept informed of plan, development and trends.
- University Degree (S1) from any discipline, degree in social, economic and engineering is highly desirable and minimum 10-15 years experience working on planning, developing, monitoring and evaluating on wide range of stakeholders related to CSR commitment.
- Possess self-motivation, discipline, analytical competency, able to work with teamwork environment.
- Good knowledge on regulations of Republic of Indonesia.
- Have a capability to work with national and international institutions on high standard CSR commitment.
- Good communication and writing report skills both in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Have a good, strong, pleasant and professional personality with a demonstrated ability to adapt to a rapid changing work environment.
If you are interested in joining External Relations Dept of PT NPN, please send your application at the latest of 7 August 2009
PT. NEWMONT PACIFIC NUSANTARA
Menara Rajawali 26th floor
Jl. Mega Kuningan Lot. 5.1, Mega Kuningan
EMAIL to: PTNNT.Recruitment@newmont.com
We will treat all applications confidential. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.