Sumatra Copper & Gold Plc (SCG) an Australian listed British exploration company (ASX SUM) is currently seeking to expand its exploration team in Sumatra with the addition of six geologists. Positions exist for geologists with a range of experience up to senior level. The company also requires experienced field assistants.
Applicants should have the following qualifications;
- Senior Geologists with a minimum of 10 years relevant experience
- Geologists with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Geologists should have a good Geology degree with experience in gold and or copper gold exploration
- Field Assistants should have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Physically fit and willing to work in challenging terrain
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Able to interact with all levels and having good communication skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Good computer skills
- A knowledge of GIS software is an advantage
- Fly in fly out 5 and 2 rotation
Candidates should submit a comprehensive curriculum vitae with recent photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Short-listed candidates will be notified.