PT. Arutmin Indonesia
It is a global coal mining company with mine operations and a world-class coal terminal in South Kalimantan. To support its business growth, the company is searching for a potential dynamic individual to fill the vacant position in the company INDONESIA as:
MANAGEMENT REPORTING & EXPENDITURE PROPOSAL SUPERINTENDENT (MREPS)
This is a senior staff position reporting to Business Analysis Manager. This position is based in Jakarta office. He/She is responsible to analyze and produce reporting in Finance Department in order to provide the operation, finance, and the Management with best data and analysis. He/she is also responsible to provide an economic analysis of the project/capital proposal and to control and monitor financial aspects during project/capital expenditure implementation in order to ensure cost occurs accordingly to approved budget and system.
- Minimum Master Degree (S2) in accounting, finance, MBA or other relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 7 years in financial and or management accounting.
- Proven experience as business analyst.
- Possess strong analytical skills and computer aided analytical and presentation skills.
SALES ADMINISTRATION SUPERINTENDENT (SAS)
This is a senior staff position reporting to Marketing Export Manager. This position is based in Jakarta office. He/She is responsible to manage and direct the section to contribute to the achievement of Arutmin s business targets to ensure all sales accounting and administration works are well managed and properly conducted and ensure all collections are received in accurate amount and in timely manner.
- Minimum S1 degree in commerce or other relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 7 years related experience and proven skills in commerce, exports duties & regulations, with exposure to scheduling, ideally with knowledge of the coal industry are desirable.
- Knowledge and experience in vessels dispatch and demurrage calculation
INTERNAL AUDIT SUPERINTENDENT (IAS)
This is a senior staff position reporting to Internal Audit Manager. This position is based in Jakarta office. He/she is responsible for planning and managing the company regular and special internal audit. He/she also responsible for managing an auditing team to ensure its compliance with the company standards, policies and procedures.
- Minimum S1 Degree in Accounting or Finance or Engineering.
- Minimum 7 years experience in Auditing, preferably from reputable auditing firm
- Proven experience in related position at senior management level.
- Having auditors certifications
- Possess good knowledge in tax & law, economics & finance, information technology, enterprise risk management, capital market
- • Possess experiences in auditing in Mining/Oil & Gas Companies
- General Requirements:
- • Self motivated and able to work independently
- • Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Pw Point).
- • Possess good communication skill in Indonesian and English.
- • Possess good understanding in global coal business
- • Capable to work in minimum supervision, willing to work hard and under pressure, having high integrity, dedicated, and team work oriented.
- • Have a high commitment to PTAI standards in environment, safety, business ethic and good corporate governance.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Attractive remuneration plus generous benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. Please send your application and resume in English, recent photograph & Copy ID card and put the position code (MREPS, SAS, or IAS) at the subject of your email not later than 30 January 2010vto:
For further information, please see our website: www.arutmin.com