PT. Solid Black Gold – Coal Mining contractor companies having production area in Muara Teweh, Central Kalimantan Province in collaboration with several concession owner, which started operation since 2006 until today. We have a standard of coal quality in complying with our customer in Japan and USA which uses for electricity. We open several positions to strengthen our manpower and business position.
- Plan detailed exploration of the coal concession, including identifying outcrops.
- Able to calculate reserve estimation from borehole data.
- Plan borehole drilling patterns and drill hole logs.
- Lead and monitor a team of Exploration in daily tasks, such as mapping, surveying and drilling.
- Able to use AutoCAD for mapping and reserve estimation.
- Coordinate with Mining Department regarding future mining plans and pit limit markings.
- Coordinate with Humas Department, regarding marking of land of different owners.
- Communicate with surveyor regarding topographic survey.
- Geological Degree.
- English is a must.
- Ready to work in a remote area.
- Experience of working in the coal field for a minimum of 3 years.
- Leadership qualities.
Please send your comprehensive application and resume meeting our requirement to:
PT. Solid Black Gold
Rukan Gading Bukit Indah M-10
Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara