G-Resources is an Asia-Pacific gold company, based and listed in Hong Kong, and is operating the Martabe Gold Mine in North Sumatera. Having poured our first gold bars, the mine and processing plant is now focused on achieving the ramp up phase to go into full production. The open cut mine, with an average strip ratio of less than 1.4:1, and a conventional processing circuit incorporating jaw crushing, SAG and ball milling and CIL, is targeting to initially process 4.5mtpa to produce 250,000 ounces of gold and 3 million ounces of silver annually. The Martabe Gold Mine is striving to maintain an excellent track record in responsible mining practices, and clear commitment to compliance to mining regulations as well as developing and managing mining activities with the involvement of local communities.
To strengthen the existing management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role:
GRADUATE ACCOUNTANT (FIN 1281) X 2
This position will be based in Martabe Site and reports directly to the Finance Manager. Role of this position is responsible to:
1 Work closely with the finance team in the production of financial information and reports.
2. Have a good and depth understanding of the financial process to sustain and maintain good governance of the business.
3. Must have the ability and willingness to understand how the business operates.
4. Working collaboratively with other departments.
5. Processing financial journal.
6. Undertaking cost investigation and sending out financial statements to cost centre owner/department.
7. Handling invoice approvals or creditors requests.
8. Assisting and collating the financial report daily, weekly, monthly or scheduled/requested.
9. Filing of reports, journals and adhoc documents.
10. Assisting and collating the forecasting and budgeting process.
Candidate for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor Degree majoring in Accounting/Taxation.
- Practical knowledge and experience in all Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc).
- Able to communicate in English effectively.
- Able to operate Pronto.
- Working with number, detail and deadline.
- Experienced in an office environment.
If you believe you have the necessary skills, qualities and experience to succeed in this position, apply in confidence by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than 14 December 2013 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Female applicants are welcome to apply; only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further process. For more information on G-Resources and the Martabe Gold Mine please visit www.g-resources.com.