PT BRITMINDO is an established professional Mining company providing services that include Mine Development, Mine Management, Operational Improvements, Technical Studies and Consultancy to the leading Indonesian mining companies.
Our Corporate Vision is to raise the professionalism and quality of mining in Indonesia by providing reliable, high quality services.
Our team includes qualified expatriate and Indonesian mining engineers, geologists and other key disciplines who work at both our Jakarta Head office and various site locations throughout Indonesia.
We are committed to developing skills and providing opportunities for all our employees to ensure that we remain a leading and respected mining company.
Due to our rapid growth at present, we are looking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to fill the following positions:
Reports to: Directors
Based in Jakarta, this highly successful and well regarded private Group provides a broad range of professional services to the Indonesian coal mining industry.
This Group is undergoing a period of high growth and is seeking an experienced and strategically minded Commercial Manager to assist in profitably managing the consolidation of recent expansion and prepare for the next growth phase of development.
The successful candidate will be able to negotiate a competitive employment package that will reflect not only personal capabilities but also the contribution to the future potential and ambitions of this fast developing professional company.
Reporting to the Directors, the Commercial Manager will initially focus on driving the implementation and roll out of the finance function of a new ERP system as well as establishing more sophisticated and timely performance reporting and analysis.
As part of the senior management team, the Commercial Manager will be expected to provide significant support to the Directors and Divisional Managers in making and implementing long term strategic investment decisions so as to increase the net worth of the organization.
The Commercial Manager will be responsible for the entire accounting function of the newly formed Group structure comprising Singapore and Indonesian operating entities, including month end reporting, statutory requirements, cash flow management as well as audit and taxation. There will be a strong commercial element around forecasting and budgeting, modeling, business case development for new ventures, contracts and projects.
The Commercial Manager will be expected to have solid management experience, and proven ability to grow and mentor a team of 30 plus personnel.
The ideal candidate will be CA qualified, with previous experience in the tax division of one of the Big Four and at least 5 years within a private corporate environment.
This is a unique opportunity for a young professional looking for a challenging career in a high growth environment.
- Implement streamlined financial processes to demonstrate improved efficiency and increased profitability
- Responsible for all financial and management aspects of the Groups operations and driving the realization of divisional revenue and earnings targets
- Provide leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting and tax functions
- Provide commercial leadership and direct and oversee all financial activities of the Group including driving the implementation of growth initiatives
- Ensure that all legislations and corporate governance requirements are met in a competent and timely manner
- Responsible for ensuring statutory reporting requirements are prepared and lodged in Singapore, Indonesia and other overseas locations being targeted by the Group.
- Ensuring compliance with accounting standards and corporation law.
- Managing the documenting and governance issues surrounding Board meetings held by the Singapore based parent Company.
- Substantial experience in a senior position in accounting, tax, finance and management preferably in a professional services, mining contracting, engineering or consulting environment
- Ideally the candidate will have an early career with a Big Four tax division and at least 5 years within a private corporate environment.
- Experienced in preparation of consolidated accounts for the Singapore Parent company with operating subsidiaries in Indonesia
- Extensive staff management skills developed through past experiences in a similar role
- Ability to manage multi-functions and have been part of a senior management team involved in steering the organization towards achieving its defined goals and objectives
- Degree qualification in Business, Accounting, Tax, Finance and/or Systems
- Post graduate studies in a relevant field is advantageous
- CA or CPA qualifications
- Strong technical expertise including P&L and cash flow management and experience with ERP system integration and automation
- Excellent English and Bahasa language skills – Ability to converse day to day in both English and Bahasa
- Accountable – takes personal ownership for results and outcomes and is open and honest in their communication
- Operate in a hands-on way – does not rely on extensive internal or external resources to deliver results
- Highly analytical – ability to combine information from all sources with strong technical knowledge to interpret and complete a thorough analysis
- Keeps close to the numbers and is proactive – is constantly aware of how Divisional Companies and investments are performing, and is quick to investigate and take action
- Works well with people across the company – is professional and credible;
- Able to build strong working relationships cross functionally
- Demonstrate respect for people at all levels
- Capable of preparing and presenting corporate reports for both internal and external purposes
If you believe that you have the necessary credentials and desire to join this progressive Group please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org providing brief details of the following:
– Name, age and qualifications
– Curriculum vitae
– Summary of why you believe you are a suitable candidate for consideration
– Salary expectation and other employment conditions