Job No.: 784473
Department: Plant Department
Work type: Permanent (Indonesia only)
PT. Thiess Contractors Indonesia is a multinational company with over 8,000 employees in Indonesia. Our people are our keys to success. As an employer of choice, we are committed to developing skills and providing opportunities for all employees. Our business provides integrated mining and construction services in civil, process facilities, engineering oil & gas and mining across Indonesia.
With continued growth we are currently offering bright Indonesian University Graduates an opportunity to build a professional career within the largest mining and construction through our Graduate Development Programs. We offer opportunities for enthusiastic and motivated Graduates for the following position:
GRADUATE ACCOUNTING PLANT
This position will undertake the full range of accounting administration tasks ranging from invoice processing, file maintenance to provide assistance with monthly reports, account reconciliation, system and record maintenance, operational and financial analysis.
- Bachelor Degree from Accounting and/or Finance with minimum GPA 3.00 (Year of Graduation 2009 -2011)
- Proficient in statutory regulations, tax regulations, English language, and computer literacy. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure in a culturally diverse organization
- Excellent interpersonal skill and able to influence situations to achieve goals
- Able to work collaboratively with others and use initiative in various situations
“Only qualified candidates who apply on-line will be proceed”
Closing date: 31 Jan 2012 5:00pm S.E. Asia Standard Time