At AIA Financial we’re committed to growth.
Ours and Yours.
As one of Indonesia’s top life insurance companies we’re always on the look out for new talent to help us sustain our leadership status. Providing excellent opportunities for career growth, we have a reputation for bringing out the best in those who strive for excellence.
DEPUTY CHIEF AGENCY OFFICER
Responsible for the delivery of production and recruitment budgets of a rapidly expanding agency force.
- Previous senior agency management experience is a necessity (minimum 5 years in the Financial Services Industry).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to make sound business decisions to aid in the rapid growth of agency.
- Business or Marketing Bachelor’s degree.
RECRUITMENT DIRECTOR & RECRUITMENT DIRECTOR SYARIAH
Responsible for the rapid expansion of agency through the recruitment of experienced financial services leaders and agents, as well as other sales related personnel.
- Established industry and non-industry networks to support in recruitment of teams, individual sales people and leaders.
- Previous experience in an agency executive position is preferred, as are the individuals who can be located outside of Jakarta.
- For Recruitment Director Syariah, proven syariah network is essential.
REGIONAL DIRECTORS & REGIONAL MANAGER – SYARIAH and NON SYARIAH
Responsible for the delivery of production and recruitment budgets of agency forces with positions throughout Indonesia.
- Previous agency experience preferred (min. 2-5 years experience in sales).
- For Regional Directors and Regional Managers Syariah, former syariah experience is preferred.
HEAD of AGENCY FINANCE and ADMINISTRATION
Responsible for all the support and administrative functions in agency including Finance and Budgeting.
- Previous experience in budget management is a necessity (min. 5 years experience in related position)
- Finance or Accounting Bachelor’s degree
HEAD of AGENCY LEGAL and COMPLIANCE
Responsible for all legal, compliance and risk functions within agency.
- Previous experience in a senior legal and compliance position within the Financial Services Industry (min. 3 years)
AGENCY TRAINERS – SYARIAH and NON SYARIAH
Responsible for the learning and development of a growing agency force with positions throughout Indonesia.
- Previous experience in training delivery and conduct (min. 3 years experience).
- For Agency Trainers Syariah, former syariah training experience is essential.
If you’re ready to take your career beyond your expectations, please email your resume to the following address within November 13th 2010 email@example.com