PT XL Axiata Tbk. (‘XL’) was established on 8 October 1989, under the name PT Grahametropolitan Lestari. Its main business was in trading and general services.
Six years later, XL took an important step by setting up a partnership with Rajawali Group -a shareholder of PT Grahametropolitan Lestari – and three foreign investors (NYNEX, AIF and Mitsui). Its name was changed to PT Excelcomindo Pratama, with the provisioning of basic telephony services as its core business.
XL commenced commercial operations in 1996, primarily covering Jakarta, Bandung and Surabaya areas. This made XL the first private company in Indonesia to provide cellular mobile telephony services.
XL is now leading the industry as a cellular telecommunications provider with extensive coverage throughout Indonesia. It provides services for retail customers and offers business solutions for corporate customers, including voice, data and other value-added mobile telecommunications services. XL operates its network with GSM 900/DCS 1800 and IMT-2000/3G technologies. XL also holds a Closed Regular Network License, Internet Service Provider (ISP) License, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) License, and Internet Interconnection Services License (NAP).
We are seeking for highly motivated individual to be part of XL winning team, as:
Head of Investor Relation (Report to XL-CFO)
- Represent the company as primary contact for investors and analysts
- Educate & update investors and analysts on the Company’s achievement through individual meetings, conference calls, conferences & road shows
- Ensure the consistency of messages to investors & analysts across all communication materials
- Provide feedback from investors and analysts to be taken in consideration by the Company
- Provide feedback from brokers
- Develop & execute an IR strategy including global IR program, operating plans, and budget
- Create info memos, presentation materials, and press release on quarterly results of the
- Company and update IR website periodically
- Lead the preparation of the Company’s Annual Report
- Excellent interpersonal skills, outgoing personality
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record on delivering results, organized, timely & responsible
- Reputable academic qualification, preferably overseas graduate
- Has at least 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Preferably having telecommunication or IT Industry experience Fluent English both writing & speaking
Log on to: http://wvvw.xl.co.id/vacancy before May 20th, 2011