If you are a highly caliber person, we, as a leading bank in China and has expanding its business in Indonesia, PT. Bank ICBC Indonesia is seeking for highly talented candidates:
HEAD OF RISK MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
Your jobs and responsibilities are:
- Determine the suitable management framework to be implemented in the bank
- Perform the monitoring on the implementation of the risk management strategy recommended by Risk Management Committee and approved by Board of Directors for the sake of ensuring its implementation is in line with the established plan.
- Perform the monitoring on overall risk exposure/position, every risk type, and every functional activity as well as the related analysis and report in order to find out the overall risk position.
- Perform the stress testing whenever it is necessary in order to find out the impact of the implementation of risk management’s strategy and policy on the working performance of every operational working area/group.
- Evaluate data accuracy and validity applied by the bank to measure the risk against the bank using the model for internal interest.
- Formal education: Bachelor’s Degree or above.
- Min 5 year experience as SKAI Auditor or Compliance Staff or Risk Management Staff
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English (Verbal and Written).
- Able to work under pressure.
- Strong Communication and Management Skills
Application should be sent on/before August 29th, 2009 with a recent photograph. We apologize that only short listed candidates will be notified and no telephone enquiries will be entertained.
Send your application to address TCT – ICBC TOWER, Jl. MH. Thamrin No. 81, 32nd Floor, Jakarta Pusat – 10310
Or send e-mail to: email@example.com
BANK ICBC INDONESIA