Sebuku Group is one of the fastest growing Steel and Mining Companies in South East Asia. With mines scattered all over Kalimantan and Sumatera, Sebuku Group seeks rapid expansion through the exploration of huge and highly prospective mining sites and growth through the acquisition of high quality Mining Assets.
We are seeking professionals who possess strong analytical thinking, proactive behavior, fast learning ability, excellent communication and interpersonal skills to join our successful team.
Heavy Equipment Management Head
- Fleet matching and monitoring the effectiveness of the heavy equipment assigned to various task on mining site
- Make Sure availability of the Heavy Equipment is up to industry standard.
- Managing of maintenance and repair working plan based on plan set and monitor the availability of parts used
- Monitor, coordinate and conduct problem solving in the field of Heavy Equipment Utilization management.
- Monitor and make sure failure analysis reports are available for each rework
- Identify human resource needs, evaluate subordinates performance and provide training
- Mechanical engineer with degree from respected university
- Ten years’ experience (min.) in industry and 4 years (min.) in similar position
- People person, a team player yet able to work with minimal supervision
- Result orientated
- Hard worker
- Willing to be based in Site in South Kalimantan
Send your complete application to:
Jl. Pluit Utara Raya. 18, Jakarta Utara 14450