FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)/Office of Basic Human Services (BHS) based in Jakarta is recruiting Indonesian Nationals for the position of Human Immunodeficiency Virus/Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (HIV/AIDS) and other infectious diseases Specialist (Post Code: BHS). Salary starts from Rp.20,279,510 per month depending on qualifications, experience and salary history.
BASIC FUNCTION OF POSITION:
The incumbent provides technical assistance to the management of all expanded portfolio focusing primarily on HIV AIDS and Tuberculosis (TB), HIV co-infection and malaria, and reports to the Senior Technical Advisor for HIV/AIDS, or her/his delegated authority.
- Master’s Degree in public Health or equivalent postgraduate degree is required with a Bachelor’s degree in a health science or allied life science, such as medicine, sociology, psychology, biology, pharmacy and public health.
- Ten (10) years of progress experience with public health development programs in Indonesia is required, either with the public sector and/or NGOs/private sector/civil society organizations. Prior experience with HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis or either infectious diseases programs would be an asset.
- Level IV (Fluent) Speaking/reading/written in English and Bahasa Indonesia is required.
- Must have solid technical knowledge and understanding of the development, management and evaluation of public health/development programs.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word are required.
- Must have a high degree of interpersonal, analytical, communication, managerial, leadership, planning, coordinating, negotiation and problem solving skills.
Only short fisted candidates will he notified for test and interview.
Send letter of application, complete resume in English and supporting documents (in Microsoft Word document format) & please put the post code on the subject of your email to: email@example.com or fax to: 021-3860336. No later than March 6, 2009
USAID Website: http://indonesia.usaid.gov