Lafarge Cement Indonesia Job Vacancy
PT Semen Andalas Indonesia a subsidiary of world leader in cement manufacturing and building material having its operation in Aceh, North Sumatra, Riau and Batam invites you to join our team to be based in Medan-North Sumatra as:
- INTERNAL AUDITOR (Code: INA)
- TAX & TREASURY – Assistant Manager (Code: TAM)
1. INTERNAL AUDITOR (INA) :
Reports to Director Finance Control & IT, the candidate is responsible to:
- Review of business risk management and internal control systems by developing internal audit plans, manage the scheduled audits, conducting independent evaluation of the effectiveness and efficiency of management policies, procedures and controls; integrity of information; security over company’s resources; compliance with applicable laws and regulations effectively and efficiently.
- Reviewing processes to improve and provide assurance to reduce risk and identify the impact to the business by introducing control tools and carry out Risk Base Audit.
- Act as the Project Coordinator to ensure compliance with Lafarge internal control standards
- Support and implement Lafarge policy and procedures in Company
General Requirements for INA:
- Must possess at least Bachelor degree from recognized National or International University majoring in Accounting, Finance. MBA is preferred but not essential with at least 5 years working experience with at minimum 3 years experience as External Auditor or as Internal Auditor
- Have good experience and knowledge in Accounting, Auditing and/or Internal Audit (with ISO experience is an advantage)
- Have knowledge of SOX requirements, good in detail, accurate and number crunching
- Strong English language (able to articulate and write good quality report); Computer literate, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power Point).
2. TAX & TREASURY – Assistant Manager (TAM):
Reports to Tax & Treasury Manager, the candidate is responsible to:
- Minimize of tax liability through good tax planning and management by identifying company specific tax issues and planning to ensure appropriate savings in tax.
- Review and submit all statutory tax obligations, annual tax returns and tax computations within the required time limits and ensure that all tax queries and issues are dealt within a timely manner
- Promptly clear outstanding tax backlog and update tax record and solving disputes on all tax and duties (withholding tax, VAT, corporate tax, real property gains tax, stamps duties, customs duties, etc.) with various authorities. Tax report must be submitted timely and of good quality, aim for zero tax penalty. Analyze and report fund movement, Monitor foreign exchange and negotiate with bank to get highest rate from time deposit, Review bank reconciliation. Examine payment process and accurateness of payment.
- Confirm that payment authorization process procedure adherence to company’s rules.
- Cooperate internally (Purchasing and Marketing) and externally (supplier and distributor) regarding payment process.
General Requirements for TAM:
- Must possess at least Bachelor degree from recognized university majoring in Accounting/Finance/Tax/Fiscal.
- Having minimum 3 years working experiences in related field in multinational environment.
- Hold a Certified Tax Consultant (Brevet A & B) is preferred.
- Must be strong in detail and number crunching, Possess good knowledge of Cost Accounting, Management Accounting and Tax. Knowledge/experience with Accounting/Financial software (SAP, JDE, PICKS).
- English proficiency, computer literacy and can operate Microsoft Office (especially Excel, Word and Power Point).
Competencies for both positions (INA & TAM)
- High Integrity and Values, Initiatives, Customer Focus, Teamwork and Cooperation.
- Leading People, Leading Change, Vision and Purpose, Organizational Awareness.
- Conceptual Thinking, and Analytical Thinking, Information Seeking, Impact and Influence
Qualified candidates are invited to forward your application with full resume, recent photograph not later than 2 March 2009 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please put the job code in the subject of your application
ONLY SHORLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED FOR FURTHER SELECTION PROCESSES