ISS is a world leader in Facility Services and is rated world is number 1 outsourcing company in Facility Services. ISS aspiration is to advance Integrated Facility Services in the world by leading the markets in 54 countries in Europe, Asia, Pacific, Latin America and North America. ISS Indonesia is the largest and the best Facility Services Company in Indonesia offering world class services to the Hospitals, Commercial, Offices, School & Campus, Exhibition, Malls & Retails, Amusement Centers and Complexes in Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Pekanbaru, Batam, Balikpapan, Semarang, Bali and Makassar. ISS also has been a reliable vendor to the Coal Mining and Energy Resources companies offering Integrated Facility Services at the remote areas. Currently we employ 50,000 people with 3,500 Supervisory positions and 350 Managers who are professionally trained skillful and dedicated to serve our 3,000 B2B customers all over Indonesia. Our Management Team is a dynamic team, a team of customer mania, a team with principle of continuous improvement process and an enthusiastic team to carry on the value chains consistently We call this a team of The ISS Way. The Vision of ISS Indonesia is to become the most preferable Integrated Facility Services in Indonesia. We are now on the way to the realization of the Vision. This is proven by the massive organic growth year in and year out, high rate of customer retention rate, year in and year out; high rate of employee retention rate, year in and year out and healthy ROCS, year in and year out. In addition, ISS Indonesia is the World Champion and one of the best in Quality Leadership within the ISS World. Due to our continuous rapid growth and development we are now seeking a professional to join our team and become a member of our dynamic Team as:
Housekeeping Instructor (HI – Denpasar/Balikpapan)
The Instructor will be responsible to carry on training on the assigned class, which mostly conduct class related to Housekeeping operations both for technical and non technical skill, Pest Control and Building Maintenance
- Male/Female, age between 30-38 years old
- Possess Diploma 3 of Reputable Hotel & Tourism University with experience Minimum 5 years in Housekeeping Manager / Assistant Manager level of 4 – 5 Star Hotels or Teaching (Training Institution).
- Potential Leadership Qualities, Self-starter with excellent Interpersonal
- Skills, Customer and service-oriented person with passion and desire
- Good communication & presentation skill in Bahasa Indonesia & English
- Willing to work long hours in a high-pressure working environment
- The Candidates must possess an excellent skill in igniting team spirit, motivating as well as developing others and willing to travel, work long hours in a high-pressure working environment and to be place in Denpasar or Balikpapan branches.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our dynamic team & organization, please send your brief resume and one recent photograph within November 27th 2010 to: Recruitment Manager – Facility Services
10 years in windstar cruises (holland america line) as a cabin steward
My experience since 1996 for housekeeping instructor..
saya lulusa perhotelan, saya pekerja ulet,rajin,
saya berharap bisa bergabung di perusahaan ini…
untuk syarat syarat yg lainnya, bisa saya kirim lewat email,…
saya minta alamat email, ?