The Sampoerna School of Business is a newly established business school in Jakarta offering undergraduate programs in Accounting, Finance, Management and Marketing. The programs have been developed using leading international academics and offer an innovative model for internationalization of tertiary education in Indonesia. All programs and services are delivered in English and all applicants are expected to be fluent in English.
We are seeking Full-time academics with experience in the use of innovative teaching methodologies that support a small room environment. The Sampoerna School of Business has the following vacant academic positions:
- Lecturer in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Management and Marketing
- Associate Professor in Accounting, Finance, Management and Marketing
- Professor in Accounting, finance, Management and Marketing
We are seeking experienced, highly motivated Staff to provide high quality administrative services in the following areas:
- Manager of Student Center
- Communication Officer
- Teaching and Learning support officer
- Student Center Officer
- Web Designing and Developer Officer
- IT System Support Officer
For further information about the Sampoerna School of Business and detail position description, kindly refer to our website at http://www.ssb.ac.id/en
Interested candidate should submit an application letter addressing the selection criteria along with a detailed CV and list of three referees, by December 17, 2010 to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Positions will be open until filled.