Puma Energy International is a rapidly expanding, midstream and downstream oil company operating in 32 countries worldwide. Headquartered in Geneva (Switzerland) with regional offices in Johannesburg (South Africa), San Juan (Puerto Rico) and Singapore, we are a responsible supplier and storage facilitator of high-quality petroleum products and one of the largest independent fuel storage operators.
Indonesia is one of our key markets: our focus is on long-term investments and lasting relationships. We are continuously strengthening our capabilities with investment in high quality infrastructure. To achieve our vision and mission together with our great team, we invite talented individual who seek for challenges to join our company.
HR Advisor (Code: HRA)
Responsible for providing support to the HR teams, team leads on HR administration namely: Management of personnel records, recruitment and termination and reward /payroll related activities.
- Responds to all HR administration requests from any source (e.g. phone, facsimile, email, in writing or in person in a professional and efficient manner.
- Timorously deals with HR services queries. Tracks and manages all requests and queries.
- Resolves as many requests as possible on the initial call, reducing the number of calls redirected to the next level of support.
- Provide standard management reports regarding all HR services (e.g. absenteeism, staff movement, vacancy reports etc.).
- Provide HR advice, support and administration to managers /team leaders and employees on people issues and organizational concerns.
- Provide direction and advice in the interpretation of Company policies and ensures application of standard practices.
- Prepare induction packs for all new recruits and ensure that new joiners forms are completed timeously and accurately.
- Assists the HR team with proper administration of new recruits and staff movements i.e. prepare interview packs for the HR panel, schedule interviews and any other administration related to the recruitment process e.g. regret letters, employment contracts etc.
- Delivers transactional processing and administrative services to the organization.
- Champions HSSE as a personal value and ensures HSSE is promoted in terms of actions and decisions. Maintain awareness of HSSE legislation and implements action plans to improve HSSE performance and compliance
- Continually identifies opportunities for improving processes, business efficiencies and customer service.
- 5 years’ experience in HR environment.
- Computer literacy essential –Excel and word essential.
- Skillful application in the ability to work in ways that achieve remarkable performance
- Basic application in the ability to embrace the changing business environment
- Basic application in the ability to willingly take the lead when needed
- Skillful application in the ability to work with others to make the real difference
- Basic application in the ability to make informed and effective decisions
- Basic application in the ability to create innovative solutions to business challenges
- Fluent in English and local language
- Customer Service oriented
- Ability to deal with difficult situations
Candidates must be fluent in English
Qualified candidate should submit an application letter together with comprehensive curriculum vitae within 14 days, to:
Please State the Position & the Code as the email subject