The Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ) GmbH is an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations. GTZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis. GTZ has been working in Indonesia since 1975 on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ).
GTZ Office Jakarta is urgently seeking 1 (one) qualified Indonesian candidate for the position of:
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER (HRM)
The HRM is responsible for the management of Human Resource GTZ National & International Personnel. He/She will be acting largely on his/her own initiative and responsibilities, anticipating possible difficulties, and developing solutions in accordance with GTZ policies and regulation.
- Minimum University degree in Management/Law/Psychology with qualification in HRD
- Minimum of 5-10 years of professional working experience as HR Manager
- Excellent knowledge of Indonesian Labor Law and Human Resources best practices in Indonesia Excellent development and management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experienced in handling industrial relation with various case
- Abilities to work independently as well as in an international team
- Abilities to work in high tension environment
- Knowledge and experienc6 in handling expatriate such visa, passport, working permit
- Mandatory language knowledge (English fluent both oral and written), German is an advantage
Interested candidate should submit the application letter, CV with latest photograph and list of references to:
Human Resources Section
by the latest 16.07.2010.
Please mention the code (HRM) in the subject of the e-mail.