PT. ANDRITZ HYDRO
PT. ANDRITZ HYDRO, as part of ANDRITZ HYDRO GmbH, a world leading company in the field of Electro & Mechanical Equipment for Hydro Power Plants, inviting highly motivated Indonesian Professional to join our team as a:
A HR Manager shall be in charged and has knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems inclusive duties as outlined below:
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems,
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants,
- Alocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel,
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits,
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures,
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements,
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related positions,
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations,
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training and health and safety programs,
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop,
- Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization,
- Develop, administer and evaluate applicant tests,
- Oversee the evaluation, classification and rating of occupations and job positions,
- Study legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry friends.
- Excellent English in writing, reading and speaking,
- Excellent communication skills, motivational, interpersonal skills & willing to work in a team,
- Proficient with computer literacy, minimum MS Words and MS Excel.
Education & Qualifications;
- Male/Female, minimum S1 Degree in Psychology or Law educational background from reputable university with minimum GPA 2.75 (4 scales),
- Minimum 5 years working experience as a HR Manager,
- Minimum 35 years old, pleasant personality, straight character,
- Hard working, willing to work overtime and under pressure.
Education & Qualifications;
- Male/Female, minimum Bachelor Degree in Law from reputable university with GPA minimum 2.75 (4 scales),
- Minimum 7 years working experience as a Contract Lawyer/Administrator,
- Minimum 30 years old, pleasant personality and straight character,
- Hardworking, willing to work overtime and under pressure.
If you meet with the above requirements and wish to join with us, please email your CV within July 11th 2010, also mention available date to start working to: email@example.com
All application will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified.