PT. M-I Indonesia vacancy
Sr. Recruiter / HR Generalist
PT. M-I Indonesia is part of M-l SWACO – a worldwide company representing a broad array of business lines providing Drilling Fluid, Solids Control, Waste Management, Wellbore Productivity and Production Technology Solutions to our clients who are active in the Exploration and Production of Hydrocarbons in Indonesia.
We have a job opening for the Sr. Recruiter / HR Generalist position and seek applicants who possess the minimum job qualifications as follows:
- Must have a positive attitude and inspiring personality.
- Must be Reliable and trustworthy with confidential information.
- A confident team player with leadership traits who leads through example.
- Certification in HR systems will be considered an asset.
- Minimum 1 years experience as Sr. HR position, or 5 years reporting to Sr. Level.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Organizational .Behavior, Personnel Management, Communications, Business Management, Public Relations, or related education and skills
- Extensive knowledge of HR principles, practices, and procedures including recruiting, and industrial & labor relations.
- Proactively recruits talent for assigned client areas and participate in recruiting activities to locate talent.
- Develop and implement a communication and marketing plan to attract talented applicants and develop new recruitment venues including recognized colleges.
- Updating job descriptions, developing and posting announcements, screening announcements, screening applications and arranging testing as needed to include background checks and post hire screening.
- Establishes a general interview and testing program, as well as develop a talent pipeline as needed to support dynamic operational levels.
- Interviews all candidates presented for interviewing by hiring managers, and including face-to-face behavioral-based interviewing methodologies.
- Performs detailed reference checking and/or reference analysis on selected Performs detailed reference checking and/or reference analysis on selected candidates and reviews results with hiring managers.
- Extends offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of compensation policy.
- Conducts follow-up calls and quality-improvement studies with hiring managers and new hires.
- Maintains accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audits if required.
- Works cooperatively with all members of the staffing team to develop and implement staffing plans and activities.
- • Develops an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as succession planning needs dictate.
- Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
How to apply
Send the application and detailed resume with a recent photo no more than 6 (six) months old, job history and educational background to the attention HR Department, PO BOX 3033/JKT, Jakarta – 10030 Indonesia, not later than July 17th 2010. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection process