T.D. Williamson (TDW), headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, is a reputable and global leader in pipeline equipment and services. With more than 55 locations worldwide, TDW delivers safe integrity solutions for onshore and offshore applications. Our experts provide hot tapping and plugging, pipeline cleaning, geometry and integrity inspection, pigging and non-tethered plugging pig technology services for any pressurized pipeline system. TDW products and services are recognized as standards of excellence around the world. The company is globally recognized for professional integrity, quality products, innovative technologies and high regard for customer relationships by standing behind the strongest product warranty in the industry. Founded in 1920, TDW is still a family-owned company with a strong emphasis on values.
We are currently looking for highly motivated and qualified people to join our team and grow with our company to fill the positions indicated below:
ILI DATA ANALYST
- Gets familiarized with Pipeline Inspection Technology Analysis Level I material, facilitated through online training modules, mentoring and on-site training
- With ongoing training and experience, develops the skills to Level II Analyst
- Performs an initial run check to ensure inspection data meets clients’ minimum specifications within contractual requirements
- Identifies all instances of metal loss for the inspected pipeline length, re-categorizing to MFG/Corrosion where non-ambiguity exists
- Determines all features, fittings and locations in order to provide a comprehensive pipeline book
- Collates all quality checked inspection data and documents in order to produce a comprehensive overview of the pipeline integrity in a client specified standard;
Knowledge Sharing and Process Improvement
- Assists in beta software testing to facilitate the introduction of software advances
- Coordinates on an on-going basis with the software team in areas of fault finding and possible methods of process improvement
- Ensures the correct estimation of timescales for analysis tasks to enable accurate forecasting of analysis deadlines
- Attends quarterly meetings with Salt Lake City to ensure adherence to current TDW initiatives and processes;
Assessment of Client Needs
- Using the “scope of work”, ensures that all client’s needs are achievable
- Presents full data to the customer, concentrating on points of interest and areas of consequence
- Performs calculations of proposed pipeline parameters to be used for metal loss sentencing in the absence of client defined values.
- Maintains good relationships with the other services and the customers
- Good basic mathematics skills
- Communication skills, verbal and written in English
- Must be proficient in the use of computers with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to follow approved procedures and to interpret, evaluate and document ILI tool data accurately and consistently
- Has acquired knowledge and skills required to obtain the certification level corresponding to Data Analyst Level I or Level II, and then to comply with API 1163 and Level I or II ASNT ILI PQ 2005
- When level 2, able to provide quality analysis checks on work performed by the other Data Analysts in accordance with the requirements set forth in TDW procedure D1386 Qualified QC Analyst.
APPLICANTS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY ONLINE IN TDW CAREERS PAGE:
Your application will be treated with highest confidentiality.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.